Sunday 20 February 2011

Workshop Dates!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Just thought I would let you know my future Writtle Folk Art workshop dates:

March 8th - Folk Art
April 12th - 'Make your own...' Easter, egg cosies...
May 10th - Folk Art
June 14th - 'Make your own...'
July 5th - Folk Art
September 13th - Folk Art
October 4th - 'Make your own...'
November 1st -Folkart
November 29th - 'Make your own...' - Christmas Workshop

Please email me if you'd like any further details.
My daughter Georgia made this pattern today from my 'In the Garden Picture' and is also my twitter wallpaper - and yes you heard it right, I now tweet! To follow me click here.

5 comments:

  1. I'm very interested in the April workshop (which falls in the school holidays) but, silly me, I can't find your little card with your email address on. Please could you send details of the workshop to joyclark296dotgooglemaildotcom

    Many thanks
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy,
    just to let you know that the April workshop starts at 7.30 & the cost is £15 - this is because we make kits up for you. You don't need to bring anything we supply all materials etc. I will e-mail you a proper list of dates when it's finished in the next day or so. Good to speak to you,
    love Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really good on your twitter page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sharon, it's been a few months since I visited. It's like visiting for the first time, have had a lovely browse through your blog and I just love, love, love your work.
    I love your style and use of fabrics.
    You must have a great fabric stash......
    I certainly won't leave it so long till I visit again.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou - it's really encouraging to read comments like that - i really appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete